The Marketing World is...Overwhelming
The world of marketing is changing daily. Consumers are constantly bombarded by buzzwords and flashy ads. SEO this. Digital marketing strategy that. With so many moving parts in both the digital and physical marketing space, it's no wonder small business owners are unsure where they should even start. That's where the Pittsburgh marketing agency onCOREventures Conscious Marketing comes in. We created onCOREventures for honest business owners. For people who want to operate in harmony with their core values. For people who want to create positive change in the world. And who want to attract people similar to themselves by telling customers the truth about what they do.
Are You on the Conscious Path to Achieve Your Goals?
Those who use our small business marketing services usually fit the following criteria:
- Professional-services companies with 5-100 employees; consulting, software companies, doctors, wellness professionals, dentists, lawyers, speakers, coaches
- Got into business to provide excellent service – or create a cool new tool – or be creative – or heal – became a business owner as a result
- Their business has grown and they realize that they have to manage it and become a business owner and that means growing it for the sake of the stability of their employees
- Expert at the technical aspects of what they do.
- They are honest, well-respected and distrustful of marketing and sales
- Motivated to market their business, wanting a consistent flow of business
- Want to take better advantage of the internet, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and do not know where to begin and who to trust
- Believe in the value of referrals, but are baffled by networking events
- Understand the need to spend TIME and MONEY on marketing but are not even sure where to begin and who to trust
- Willing to experiment as long as results are trackable and can be proven and repeated.
Recent Portfolio Projects
Wellness Charity Event
Networking Meeting Event
Identity System Rebrand
Tiffany Nolan - I.E. Insurance
When I first met Frederick Geiger of OnCore Ventures through my BNI Chapter I didn’t really understand coaching. Frederick explained coaching in a way that I understood. And I learned a way to professionally develop myself at a pace specific to my individual needs and goals. I started with an online assessment. Now, we are two years and a couple months down this road together. My sessions are strategic business planning and experience discussions that we evaluate to further develop my skills and capabilities.
Over the last two years with Frederick and onCoreventures, I’m pursuing my dream. I am a small business owner in Western Pennsylvania. And I get to follow my passion for insurance by opening my own independent insurance brokerage, i.e. Insurance, LLC. I wouldn’t have gotten here without Frederick and am forever indebted to him for sharing his passion and expertise. This has given me the confidence and knowledge to take this step. I’m excited to see the direction my coaching takes as my adventure begins.
Joshua Koach - Boo's Bug Stoppers
Leaving corporate America to start my own business has been a dream come true. However, as many entrepreneurs know, running a small business is challenging on many levels. While growing pains are natural to any successful business, managing them properly is crucial to its continued success or failure. Frederick first helped me clearly identify my personal strengths and weaknesses. This helped me to maximize my potential. And allowed me to remove the mental blocks that held me back. I have now been working with Frederick for over 2 years and he has helped me with a number of things. He has helped me with staffing issues and developing an affordable and effective marketing plan. Not to mention he helped me launch a new business as well. Frederick has helped me with these business initiatives. However, working with him has reduced my stress level and helped me establish a work/life balance. One I so desperately needed. I can’t thank Frederick enough for the knowledge and expertise he brings to the table.