Launching a Business
Launching a new business is a big task. You need to create a marketing plan, determine your ideal client and marketing message, set up your business’ structure and daily schedule, handle the bookkeeping and legalities of business ownership, and more.
In the face of all these numerous tasks, where do you start?
And, more importantly, how can you launch your business in a way that lets you skip the expensive and time-consuming trial and error period, and go straight to building a successful and profitable business?
Our founder, Frederick Geiger, has worked closely with hundreds of small business owners, and we’ve developed a system that enables you to launch your business the right way from the ground up, so you never have to wonder if you’re missing something or wasting your time.
How does our system work?
We start with an assessment of your core values. This will help you to determine what your primary strengths are, what mistakes you might be in danger of making, and how you can maximize your effectiveness as a business owner.
Next, we help you to get your first product created and launched as quickly as possible, so you don’t spend months bogged down in a lengthy creation process, trying to get your product perfect while not making any money.
Our proven Agile Development Techniques will help you to launch your Acceptance Minimal Product, as promoted by Eric Reis in his groundbreaking book “The Lean Startup“, in just a few short weeks!
And if you have a web presence, we’ll build on your existing website content by moving it to WordPress, so we can optimize its SEO, make it more attractive to your potential clients, and add a built-in blog that attracts people to your site.
Here’s an overview of the features we provide in our small business Launch package:
In our Launch package, you’ll receive:
- Strategy and content planning meetings – You’ll get two virtual or in-person meetings with our strategy and content marketing experts, to determine what you should prioritize in your marketing, and to conduct research to determine which strategies will work best for you.
- A keyword content plan to attract more clients – We’ll help you determine which themes and keywords you want to rank in, so you can bring your content to the first page of Google and make it easy for your customers to find you.
- An editorial calendar – We’ll help you develop a spreadsheet of content topics for the upcoming quarter, so you don’t end up staring at a blank screen, wondering what to write. We’ll also install the editorial content plugin in your WordPress site, to make it easy for you to create and publish your blog posts.
- An easy-to-use website – We’ll transfer your current website content to an efficient and easy-to-manage WordPress environment, with built-in tools you can easily use for your future content management needs.
- Two blog posts per month – To save you time and bring you clients, we’ll write two 500-700-word blog posts based on your key content themes, post them on your WordPress site, and optimize them for search engines, every month.
- 50 social media updates across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn per month – We’ll build your brand, revenues and credibility by publishing hand-crafted posts taken from your content, and from list of industry influencers and proven engagement tactics to stimulate social media growth, activity and engagement.
- Directory profiles that attract clients – When your potential customers search for you in local business and industry-related directories, can they find you? We’ll make sure they can, by claiming, creating and submitting consistent and attractive profiles across the directories your customers look in when they’re ready to make a purchase.
- Monitoring and management of your directory profiles – We don’t just create your directory profiles – we continuously optimize them, and we promote campaigns that make your profile appear more prominently in search engines.
- A robust rating and review web page and process – Today’s customers rely heavily on reviews when choosing which business to purchase from. We’ll help you stimulate reviews on Google and other review sites, and create a review page on your site to bring you more reviews.
- A key metrics dashboard – As a business owner, you need to be able to monitor growth, improvement, and potential problems in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, reviews, and keyword ranking. We’ll create a client dashboard to enable you to easily monitor those key metrics, so you’re never left wondering if your business is running smoothly or if something needs to change.
- Monthly reports on key performance metrics – Each month, we’ll check in to gauge your progress, and to adjust your tactics if necessary, so you can be sure that you’re always on the path to success.
- Quarterly review meetings – You’ll get quarterly in-person or virtual sessions to plan the themes for your upcoming content, and to adjust and add new tactics as necessary.
- Assistance with migrating to your chosen platform – We use WordPress to make starting and building your business easy. But if you choose to tackle even more advanced strategies sometime down the road, our provider offers affordable technical assistance to help with the move. In fact, one of our Duct Tape Marketing partners has an affordable and reliable migration tool that will do most of the work for you! So you can get your essential elements in place with our WordPress system now, then grow into new software once your business is ready.
Ready to get started? Just click the button below to learn more, and to see if the Launch program is a good fit for your business.
Image Credits – ShutterStock, Adobe Stock (button)